RENEWABLE SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE FOR EDUCATION MAJORS - TO BE AWARDED MAY 17, 2017!
-A graduate of Princeton High School
-A Major in Education
-A minimum GPA of 3.0
-Demonstrate financial need
1. Login to your online application
2. Update your application --
- You are no longer a senior in high school! Be sure to check 1st Post-High School Student
- Add other college information--email, gpa, activities, employment
- Change your College Application Status
- Update your 1st Major (if needed)
- Update your Goals and Aspirations Essay -- I'm sure that has changed somewhat now that you have experienced college!
- Update your FAFSA number
3. Request a Recommendation from a college professor, adviser, or employer through the online application.
4. Colleges do not send transcripts -- Upload an unofficial copy of your current transcript to My Documents.
5. When you've completed all your info, you can begin your scholarship search! Click the My Scholarship button and if you have met the requirements, you should be able to apply for the Karen Swenson Tomsky Memorial Renewable Scholarship!
6. Additional questions: Once you qualify, answer the additional essay questions and click Submit!
The deadline to apply is APRIL 7, 2017!
2016 Princeton Scholarship Foundation Phone-a-Thon
was held March 7!
The 17th annual Dollars for Scholars Phone-a-thon will be held March 7, 2016 from 6 - 9 p.m. We raised over $9,100! If you would like to donate, click Donate Now at the top of the page.
Special thanks to the following companies for sponsoring our Phone-a-Thon
WE DID IT! The Sue VanHooser Scholarship has been established thanks to your generous donations!
Princeton Scholarship Foundation received an anonymous $5,000 matching donation toward an endowed scholarship for at-risk students at Princeton High School. We met the goal on January 26, 2012. The first Sue VanHooser Scholarship will be given this May on Awards Night. The scholarship will be given to a student who has overcome difficulties in completing his/her high school education and is attending a college or technical college program.
Thanks to Sue's family, friends and co-workers, we have matched the $5,000 needed for the endowed scholarship in Sue's name!