-A graduate of Princeton High School
-A Major in Education
-A minimum GPA of 3.0
-Student Teaching during the 2017-18 school year
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
1. Login to your online application
2. Update your application --
- You are no longer a senior in high school! Be sure to check your year of Post-High School Student
- Add other college information--email, gpa, activities, employment
- Change your College Application Status
- Update your 1st Major (if needed)
- Update your Goals and Aspirations Essay -- I'm sure that has changed somewhat now that you have experienced college! DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
3. Request a Recommendation from a college professor, adviser, or employer through the online application.
4. Colleges do not send transcripts -- Upload an unofficial copy of your current transcript to My Documents.
5. When you've completed all your info, you can begin your scholarship search! Click the My Scholarship button and if you have met the requirements, you should be able to apply for the Lucille Decker Student Teaching Scholarship!
6. Additional Essay: Once you qualify, answer the additional essay question and click Submit!
The deadline to apply is APRIL 7, 2017!
If you have any question, email Mrs. Cartwright at email@example.com.